Followers

Sunday 5 November 2017

Then the charm is firm and good



I have my last Hallowe’en card for this year to share featuring Witching Hour from The Paper Shelter.


I’ve kept my card deliberately CAS as I wanted to play along at Simply Create Too where that’s the current theme.  So I’ve just coloured my image, added a sentiment and a bit of inking around two edges to finish off the card.
 
Over at the Alphabet Challenge they are looking for a quote on projects so I’ve added a fitting one from the witches in Shakespeare’s Macbeth.  I used a font styled like Shakespeare’s handwriting to print the two lines from the incantation the witches use as they boil their cauldron full of foul broth.

So spooky is the current theme at Fussy and Fancy and, although she is not as haggard and ugly as the stereotypical witch, I think my card is still styled for that adjective.

Ingredients:
Chalks & Powders etc
Inks & Paints etc
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Water Colours ~ No 20 Black, No 31 Scarlet Red, No 35 Carmine Red, No 37 Deep Pink, No 38 Deep Violet, No 40 Lemon Yellow, No 44 Light Brown, No 46 Brown, No 47 Dark Brown, No 50 Pale Aqua, No 53 Mid Green, No 54 Olive Green, No 58 Ever Green, No 90 Gold & No 139 Purple
Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist ~ Perfect Pearl
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides ~ Black Soot, Faded Jeans & Seedless Preserves
Tsukineko ~ VersaMarker
Papers
Arches Watercolor Paper ~ 185gsm Smooth
Bazzill Prismatic Cardstock ~ Black
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: