Followers

Saturday 22 October 2016

When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out contagion to this world…



Sharing my final Hallowe’en card today, this one features the other image from the My Best Friends are Witches retired set from Kraftin’ Kimmie.


To make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments and used ink to create the various elements.  I swapped out the oval element for my arched window in which I’ve created a suitably spooky scene.  The branches are from Tim Holtz Branch Punch, the bats from stencils and the moon was a bit of scrap I cut a circle from.  I used the circle and twigs as masks, sponged in my background and then stencilled in the bats.  I used another stencil for the stone surrounds of the window.  The shelves, which make up the horizontal element, are a wood grain stencil and the books are cut from some BoBunny paper.

To keep with my witchy theme I swapped the flower embellie for a bottle of bone dust (that’s embossing powder to us mere mortals) and the banner for a spider on a thread.  The Hallowe’en sentiment comes from the same retired set as my image.  That image being a spooky sistah I am entering my card in the current challenge at Naughty or Nice.

As this is very much a Hallowe’en card I am also linking it up over at Crafty Gal’s Corner for their Be Fa-BOO-Lous challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin BG10, BG11, BG45, E50 (V91 cheeks)
Eyes G00, G07
Lips E04
Hair FYG1, T6, 100
Outfit C1, C3, C5, C7, V91, V93, V95, V97, W0, W1, W2
Cauldron & Potion C4, C6, C8, 110, FYG1, YG01, YG03, YG17
Chalks & Powders etc
Print Blocks Embossing Powder ~ Copper Metallic
Ranger Embossing Powder Antiquities ~ Frosted Crystal
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Tim Holtz Large Punch ~ Branch
Embellishments
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
BoBunny Weekend Market ~ Study
Stamps
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps ~ My Best Friends are Witches (retired)
Challenges


Naughty or Nice #32 ~ Spooky Sistahs and Wild, Wild, Women!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous card, Emily. I love all the different elements you've used to create your spooky scene. So glad you've joined us at Naughty or Nice Challenge this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great details on this Fa-BOO-lous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is an awesome spooky sistah! What a great card design, too. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card! Love all your additions - the Bone Dust is fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and creative card! I love all of the fun elements! Thank you for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: