Followers

Saturday 16 April 2016

I’ll touch every star in the sky



Sharing a card I made for my niece featuring the cute Paige Sugar & Spice from Stamp AnnieThing.


I’ve made up my card following the current sketch at Cheerful Sketches and gone green as that is my niece’s favourite colour.  I swapped out the oval element for a rectangle as I had a die that fit round my image handy.

I’ve added some sparkle to the card with Spica pen on the dress accents and in the rather hard to see crown, which comes with Paige.  I think Little Miss’s mum is going to find the princess image rather amusing as my niece is a bit of a rough and tumble kind of girl but Paige looks a lot like her.

Over at Crafty Time they are looking for projects for kids, which my card certainly is.  It’s any goes at Bizzy Bec’s for their current challenge so I am also entering my card there.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit G24, G28, YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG23, YG25
Chalks & Powders etc
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Inks & Paints etc
Tsukineko Encore! Ink ~ Gold
Papers
Bazzill Monochromatic Cardstock ~ Limeade & Raven
Echo Park Summer Days ~ Quilt
House of Paper Romanesque Paper ~ Spearmint
Ribbons & Trims etc
Stamps
Challenges
Cheerful Sketches ~ April
Crafty Time ~ For the Kids

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love your card!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!

    Greetz,
    Marjoleine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Emily,
    Wow, that is some really stunning colouring on the gorgeous card for your niece, beautiful work all around!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Bizzy Becs Anything Goes Challenge and for the inspiration.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Bizzy Becs DT}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Cheerful with this beautiful card.
    bye Ine (dt)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great monochrome card with great coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and coloured beautifully too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Time for our very last challenge. Good luck. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: