Followers

Sunday 5 April 2015

…an old man in a battered hat…



Seems it’s the month for birthdays at work, this time I needed one for a guy so I’ve gone with Gandalf, a rubber stamp from Kraftin’ Kimmie.


Not sure what it is about Kraftin’ Kimmie stamps but I only ever want to do the no lines technique with them, weird right, when I ordinarily use digis and do the lines technique.  I haven’t just used a Kraftin’ Kimmie stamp but I’ve also used their current sketch to make up my card so I’m entering it in their current challenge, where the theme is to decorate the inside.  This was easy for me, it's something I always do using the same paper from the outside to line the inside and this time I added in a clock stamp to tie in with the quote about time on the front.


Over at DiesRUs they are looking for male projects and this is certainly that, hence the browns and blues, the image choice and the recipient being very much a man.  I’ve also got the requisite die cut, four (three different kinds) actually, so I’m entering my card in the challenge.

Seems it’s the season for male themed projects as they are also the theme at Crafting Musketeers so I am also linking my card over there.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E11, E21, E13, E50
Hair W2, W4, W6, W7
Outfit BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, W5, W7, W9
Staff & Pipe E33, E35, E37, E59
Chalks & Powders etc
PanPastel ~ Bronze
Pebbles Metallic Chalk ~ Light Blue
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Classic Ovals & Grand Big Scalloped Ovals
Spellbinders Shapeabilities ~ Nested Pennants
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo & Weathered Wood
Papers
Moxxie All Hallows Eve ~ Sharp Dressed Man
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ONE FOR THE BOYS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and coloring on your Gandolf image. Thanks for joining the Dies R Us, April "One for the boys" Challenge. Stop back and see us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining our challenge at kraftin Kimmie Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just loved this. Thankyou for sharing with us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge. Good Luck..Genny DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for entering this months challenge over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , we love your entry xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab-U-lous coloring, OMG!

    Thanks for playing at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
    www.KraftinKimmieStamps.com

    We have challenges every Wednesday (anything goes) & Saturday (follow the theme), you can use any stamp you want...so come join the fun and win gift vouchers!
    www.KraftinKimmieStamps.blogspot.com

    Thanks again, Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: