Followers

Saturday 14 February 2015

Teen Scene Eras 2 Release at Simply B Stamps



There’s an awesome set of new Teen Scene images being released at Simply B Stamps, Eras 2, and I have four cards to share with this fabby images.  First up I have Lola Western Cutie, which she sure is.


My second card features the handsome Miller Arabian Knight.


This card has the very elegant Duchess Betty, love those ringlets.
 


And my final card with the adorable Jude Tut.


There are eight images in the entire collection and you can check them all out along with the gorgeous projects my teamies have made over at the SBS blog and get yours at Simply B Stamps right here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: