Followers

Wednesday 18 December 2013

…when neither fell, though both were loved


This is my final showcase from the Simply B Stamps Steampunk Romance collection and it features Romance Jacob.


This project is the matching pair to my earlier card featuring Romance Grace.  The two images just seemed perfect for a pair of matching cards although it was quite a challenge making this one masculine but matching!  I think I’ve managed it with lots of metal embellies and clocks and gears instead of roses and butterflies.

The current challenge at Creative Fingers has an optional twist of using something old from your craft stash and this card features a few things from my stash.  I’ve had the brads I used in the centre of the clock faces so long I don’t even know where they came from, maybe Stampin’ Up but then maybe not.  The ‘love’ metal embellie is also an old one from a retired Making Memories line and the Papermania clock faces and gears and Tim Holtz embellies have all been in my stash for at least six months.

Metal embellies are also my favourite embellie, I use heaps of them and have at least three on this card, I have more than three different kinds of metal embellies so I’m entering this card over at QKR Stampede.  With my red designer paper I’m also linking this at the current challenge at Stampin’ for the Weekend.

And don't forget our current challenge at Simply Steampunk Challenges, it's a Steampunk anything goes, so colour up your favourite Steampunk image and join the fun.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (cheeks & lips R02)
Hair, Boots, Tie & Arrow  E29, E33, E35, E37, E49
Outfit BG93, BG96, G85, G99, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities Grand Decorative Ovals
Embellishments
Bazzill Basics Oak Leaves
Making Memories Embossed Metal Charms – Love
Metal Brad from stash
Nestaboard Chipboard Fancy Tags 2
Papermania Chronology – Clock Face & Gears
Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Gears & Screw Brads
Inks & Paints etc
Rub’nBuff – Pewter
Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
Papers
BoBunny Anthem – Patriot
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: