Followers

Saturday 2 November 2013

There’s Plenty of Room!

I had so much fun making my invitation for the current Simply Steampunk Challenges challenge and the Alice in Wonderland Steampunk Style images at Simply B Stamps are so gorgeous I had to make another.  This one features Alice Portrait.


And a close-up of the lovely image.  Do forgive the pictures, they always look so much better on the iPad!


It is the more “girlie” version of the two but still with Steampunk elements.  I cut Alice out of her frame to be able to sit nicely on my teacup, which I stretched a bit to make this a 6x6 card.  I’m still not happy with my pleats but guess that just means I need to colour this little beauty a few more times!

These invitations are going to make a great first impression (at least I hope they will) for a grand Mad Hatter’s tea party themed birthday party, the real details will go on the underside of the card.  Being birthday related I am linking this up at Seize the Birthday where it’s anything goes.  The current challenge at Through the Purple Haze is “for the girls” and I’m just in time to enter this there also.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53, (cheeks R02)
Eyes B000, B02
Lips R24, R46
Hair Y00, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28, YR23
Dress B000, B00, B02, B05, N0, N2
Stockings N0, N2, N4
Boots N0, N4, N6, N8, 100
Dies & Cut Files etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles
Embellishments
Jolee’s Stickers – Steampunk Flowers & Floral N Butterflies Border
Webster’s Pages Dazzle Me Gems – Palm Beach
Papers
Ribbons & Trims
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Emily! This is wonderful!!! You never fail to amaze me! Such great coloring and design! Thanks for joining us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!

    Darcy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely super card Emily...............great idea......

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a lot of work went into this creation Emily...very impressive! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...love all the wonderful detail! Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: