Followers

Saturday 23 November 2013

Lace, latch or catch or key to keep


I’ve got an off-the-page project to share today, a pretty box I made to use for the choker I made during Spooktober.


I started with a 8x8 matchbook box from Graphic 45 and set to with my Lindy’s Stamp Gang starbursts.  The recipient loves red, which worked well as the current challenge theme at Through the Purple Haze is to use red (or one of two other colours).  

I think the result is a very pretty box, so am entering it in the current Divas by Design challenge.  And, as it is definitely not a card, I’m also linking it up at the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday.

Ingredients:
Base
Embellishments 
Gems from Stash
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms – Fire Red
Smooch – Siren
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Festive Berries 
Papers
Black Flocked Paper from stash
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. love it......very well made....just super.

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box love the striking red against the blue, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: