Followers

Thursday 31 October 2013

Ook-lay in the Ag-bay

So it’s the 31st here in Australia and that means it’s Halloween, only the best day of the whole year!  And, better yet, because of the time difference it’s not yet Halloween in the US so this is only Day 12 of the 13 Days of Halloween at Simply B Stamps so there’s twice the Halloween fun.

For my project today I’m featuring Fluffy Monster Christian on a coffiny shaped tag, as the Day 12 theme is Halloween shaped card.

This project shows you that the combination of a shape, good designer paper and an awesome image is all you need for a great looking card.  All I added was a little bling on the spidery shape at the bottom.

Being a Halloween inspired tag I am also entering it in the current challenge at Try it on Tuesday.  The bling I added is not only orange but also from my stash (I have more gems than I know what to do with!) as is the Halloween sentiment sticker so I’m also linking this up at Clear It Out’s current challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E11, E21, E50, E51, (R02 cheeks)
Eyes E35, E37, 0
Mouth R02
Hair T3, T5, T7, 100
Outfit B000, B00, B02. B05, V12, V15, V17, Y23, Y26, Y28
Bags YR02, YR04, YR07
Embellishments
DCWV Halloween Stickers
Kaisercraft Sparklets
Inks & Paints etc
Ranger Enamel Accents – Black
Papers
Prima Little Boo Collection – Fiery
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - and as a 'Monsters inc' fan I just have to add I love the title of your blog post! ;o) Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag! Great idea of the coffin shape! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge blog, best of luck! p.s. my hubby is in Australia now for business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope he's enjoying his visit, if he's in Sydney we're turning the lovely weather on for him ;-)

      Delete
  3. Great coloring and take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: