Followers

Saturday 28 September 2013

Let’s Retire to the Parlour



So I’ve been busily making up the inside of the mini album for my friend, I know, birthday already but I am notorious for getting things done at the last minute!

Here’s the first two pages, I followed the current sketch at From the Heart.  I reversed the sketch to do a double layout.  Wish my cameos faced each other!  I added the label element so my friend would have somewhere to do a little bit of journaling.

 
Ingredients:
Base
Canvas Corp Burlap Album
Embellishments
Lace flower from stash
Webster’s Pages Cameo
Papers
Creative Memories Vintage Chic – Mat Pack
Ribbons & Trims
Ribbon from SBS Ribbon & Trim Swap stash
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: