Followers

Saturday 24 August 2013

Call Off the Jam

Get ready to jam with the gorgeous Bonnie Skullbabe from Simply B Stamps.



Bonnie was a freebie as part of the roller derby ‘jam’ between Simply B Stamps and the Stamping Chef, she’s now available for purchase.  The challenge included two awesome roller derby chicks and two sets of rules, for Bonnie Skullbabe it was a colour combo of hot pink, lime green, and black.

To make up my card I also followed a sketch from Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}.  And, as I’ve used a number of dies and punches I’m also entering this in the current challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafting Challenge.

I also made a card with the other roller derby babe, KittyPaw Vultura, check it out here. 

Ingredients:
Copics 
Skin E50, E51, E53, (cheeks E11)
Eyes V12, V15, V17, 0
Lips RV13, RV14, RV17
Hair RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Uniform & Helmet T6, T8, T10, 100, YG01, YG03, YG23, YG25, Spica Gold, Spica Melon 
Dies & Punches 
Martha Stewart Edge Punch – Skulls and Crossbones Trim
Spellbinders Nestabilities – Standard Circles
Spellbinders Shapeabilities – Sprightly Sprockets 
Papers 
Creative Memories Candy Shoppe 
Kaisercraft Cardstock – Black 
Stamps 
Simply B Stamps Bonnie Skullbabe 
Challenges




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Lovely bright colours
    Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- what a great card and colors. So bright and cheery !!
    I miss the sentiment part on the card otherwise good work with the sketch.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}/From the Heart Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors contrasted with black! Such a fun card! Your coloring is amazing, too! Thanks for using my sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: