Followers

Thursday 14 February 2013

Birthday Hugs from Down Under

This little card is winging its way across to the US for a friend’s birthday, sure hope it makes it in time.


It’s a centre step card, I followed a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers to make it.

The image is Koala Hugs Matilda from Magnolia stamps, which I coloured with the following Copics:
Skin E000, E00, E02, E11, (cheeks E95)
Hair E21, E23, E27, E29
Dress and hat band B93, B95, B97
Hat C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Shoes C-3, C-5, C-7, 100
Koala C-1, C-3, C-5

The embossed background is the Kimmy Luvs folder from Cuttlebug and the fabric ribbon is from Webster’s Pages.  The crochet embellies are all from Etsy and the metal butterflies are Graphic 45 Staples.  The resin and paper roses were all from my stash.

For the inside I’ve used some paper from the Roxie CTMH collection and mounted my sentiment on the same fabric ribbon as on the front of the card.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card, please leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: