Followers

Sunday 11 November 2012

Show me the horror



So day ten of the challenges offered these instructions: “Ghouls, Killers, and Witches on the big screen use any non "Persona" image (for example Morticia Betty, Betty Addams and the like) and make it resemble your favorite Favorite Movie ghoul, ghost, witch, or scary persona”.

So I got totally confused by the examples given in the instructions so went off and bought Mr Todd when really I was supposed to get a plain stamp and turn it into something like Mr Todd.  But hey, I bought this digi and I am not a horror girl at all so just went with it.






Copic colours I used were:
Sweeney Todd C-1, C-3, C5, C7, 100
Razor handle W-1, W-3, W-5, W-7, 100
Razor blade C-1, C-3, C5, C7
Blood Rogue Liquid Pearls

Not sure about the shading on the image, I kinda went with a bright light being shined right on him.  I also messed up with his hair, the streak in the middle is supposed to be white and I got a bit excited laying down my black so I went over it with Ranger Enamel Accents in white.

The razor is adhered flat to the tag and I added Liquid Pearls in Rouge for the dripping blood, laying it on really thick to help the effect.  I think I should have had a red tag border as well to tie in with the blood but I cut those all out in one lot and had already used my red one.  The sentiment sticker too, while having the right sentiment on it, could have been in better colour matched, if only I had the crafting budget to have an endless colour supply of things!

Despite all that I am pleased with the way the tag turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Well for not being a horror girl, you did FANTASTIC! Love how you used the liquid Pearls for your blood on the razor...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: