Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

Can you dig it?



Day seven provided the following challenge: “Grave Digger...create a Graveyard Scene”.  And who better to be skulking around a graveyard than the Bride of Chrisenstein Betty?






Copic colours I used were:
Hair C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7, 100
Skin YG00, YG03, YG06
Eyes BV00, BV02
Mouth R24, R89
Dress BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08

To create my graveyard scene I got out my trusty Cricut and my favourite Happy Hauntings cart.  I cut two different headstones out of white cardstock and then inked them with Tim Holtz Iced Spruce distress ink.  A couple of stickers finished them off before I adhered them at an angle to the tag.

The grass and smaller graves at the bottom of the tag were also cut from white cardstock from the same cart.  I inked the grass with Mown Lawn distress ink and the graves with Memento Graphite Black ink.  This time I had an appropriate sentiment sticker and I added the black crow for a bit more interest perched on the sentiment.

To finish off I adhered Betty with 3D Zots so she would sit above the background.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: