Followers

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Farming thanks



Continuing on with my thank you cards and fabric colouring here are a couple I did using The Greeting Farm stamps.

The first one features Glimmer Bean.




Colours I used were:
Hair BG01, BG05, BG09
Skin E00, E02, E11, E13
Dress B00, B02, B05
Hearts R22, R24, R37

To help Glimmer, well, glimmer, I added some Smooch Glitz to the highlights in her hair and went to town with glass glitter on the background.  I finished off the card with some Smooch Glitz gold accents, cut a Nestie banner and stamped on my sentiment.

I used Flirty Anya on the second one. 



Colours I used were:
Hair RV02, RV04, RV06
Skin E00, E02, E11, E13
Dress B00, B02, B05
Flower Y08

Smooch Glitz again added some sparkle to her hair and also to the flower.  I inked around her to finish off the background and used a Nestie label, which I inked around the edges of stamping on the sentiment.  I used a rhinestone brad to attach the label for a bit of extra bling.

The final one features Stella.


Colours I used were:
Hair E21, E31, E33, E35, E57
Skin E50, E51, E53, E55 E93 (cheeks)
Dress R22, R24, R27, R59

I used glass glitter for the background again along with my favourite Smooch Glitz in her hair and for the hearts on her necklace and the envelope.  I used the same Nestie as with Anya and a rhinestone heart for some bling and to match the envelope Stella's holding.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: