Followers

Saturday 2 September 2017

…for those who love with their eyes



I’m sharing a card I made today featuring three images from Some Odd Girl; Hi Gwen, Hi Kaylee and Hi Mae.


To help me put together my card I’ve played along with the current board over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I’ve gone with the bottom row and have embossed my sentiment in gold on a piece of vellum with my image coloured in Copics.

I’m also playing along at House of Cards where I’ve taken the add text option; in this case lots of it.  I actually printed my rather long sentiment with my inkjet printer and deliberately didn’t dust with my Dust Buddy so the ink would stay wet and allow me to use embossing powder.  This card is going out to a colleague who is changing jobs, the sentiment covers off a few true statistics and some ‘fun’ facts about her time in our team.

As I’ve got not one but three Some Odd Girl images I’m also entering my card in their current challenge.  I’ve gone the anything goes without the optional twist.  I’ve coloured up the three ‘Hi’ images to resemble the three of us left in the team although, rather sadly, we’re waving ‘goodbye’ not ‘hello’.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks) & E30, E31, E33, E50
Eyes E31, E35 & G03, G09, 0
Lips E04, R56, R59
Hair E23, E25, E27, E29 & T4, T8, 100
Outfits B00, B01, B02, B04, B06, C0, C2, C4, C6, C8, N2, N4, N6, T4, T6, T8, Y02, Y06, Y08, Y11, 100
Chalks & Powders etc
Wow! Embossing Powder ~ Metallic Gold Rich Pale
Embellishments


Inks & Paints etc 
Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink ~ Gold Mixative, Honeycomb, Poppyfield & Valencia
Zig Painty Paint Marker ~ Gold
Papers
Vellum from stash
Yupo ~ 200gsm White
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...what an amazing card! You colleague will surely appreciate the personal sentiment along with all the creative effort that went into creating it. Thanks for entering it in the TTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily! An absolutely gorgeous card! The coloring is sweet on those images and love that you embossed the computer sentiment - I haven't tried that before and am quite intrigued! Delightful! Thanks for playing along with us at House of Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea, love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the SomeoddGirl challenge, hugs DT-Christa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: