Followers

Monday 8 August 2016

Pwned



I’m sharing a CAS card I made using Video Girl from Mo’s Digital Pencil.


This is going out to a gamer colleague for her birthday, which happens to be the current theme at Crafty Gals’ Corner, so I’m entering my card there.  To make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch at Sketch Saturday.  I’m not much of a gamer myself, OK, I am not a gamer at all, but the kind the recipient plays are those role play type ones where you enter a new ‘world’ and navigate through it.  Taking that as my cue I used some designer paper with a map of constellations and then added in lines of washi tape with stars to suggest the different universe of the game.

I decided to use washi tape for the top portion as the current theme at The Paper Girls is washi tape.  I’ve never done a big block of the background out of washi but I think it worked well and, amazingly, the washi was just the right width to fit perfectly without the need for any trimming.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes B00, B05
Lips E04
Hair E51, E53, E55
Outfit B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, BV04, BV13, BV25, BV29
Shoes BV04, BV13, BV25, BV29, C00, N2, 0
Cushions R14, R46, R56, R59, RV69, RV95, RV99
Game Controller W3, W5, W6, W7
Floor E31, E33, E34, E35
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies ~ S4-114 Standard Circles Large & S4-116 Standard Circles Small
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Prima Cartographer ~ Carte Postale
Ribbons & Trims etc
Washi Tape White with Red Stars
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great card! Love the shading and coloring!!! Its fantastic! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at te Crafty Gals Corner Blog!! Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic card! The Washi at the top looks great too! Thanks for joining us Paper Girls for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: