Followers

Saturday 24 October 2015

Little engines can do big things



I’ve a card featuring a cute Tiddly Inks’ image, The Conductor, to share today.


This is for my nephew who turned six this week and I’ve made it following the current sketch at Die Sketchtanten.  To go with my train theme I used some Tim Holtz Journaling Tickets for one of the layers and selected my papers to represent the red check hankie train drivers have in the movies and grey stripes to represent train tracks.

Over at Fab’n’Funky they are looking for cards featuring kids at play, which my image certainly shows, so I am linking up my card there.  Southern Girls have stripes as their theme, I have them aplenty, in my designer paper, my flair button embellie and drawn on my image for the little boy’s outfit.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Hair E08, E95, YR04, YR07
Outfit B00, B01, B02, B04, B06, C1, C3, C5, C7, N0, N1, N2, 0
Train BG0000, C1, C3, C4, C5, E08, E09, E47, E97, N3, N5, N7, N9, T4, T6, T8, T10, W3, W4, W5, W7, W9, YG91, YG93, 100
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ LF-114 Grand Circles
Embellishments
Freckled Fawn ~ Stripy Flair Button
Tim Holtz Idea-ology ~ Alpha Parts Newsprint & Journaling Tickets
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Bazzill Fourz Cardstock ~ Stonehenge
Maja Design Life in the Country ~ In the Hammock & Porch
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is just adorable and fabulous use of the sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sketchtanten and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet Card with a great Image !!!
    Thank your for playing with us at Sketchtanten.
    Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning one of the Southern Girls Challenge Top 5 spots for our Stripes challenge. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, proudly displaying my badge already!

      Delete
  5. Eine so süße Karte ist das geworden und den Sketch hast Du grandios umgesetzt
    Hab 1000 Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Sketchtanten
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: