Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2015

All the world loves a clown



I have a cute little card to share today featuring one of the images from the Kidz Clown Mini Set from Bugaboo Stamps.


To make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch over at Cheerful Sketches where I have the honour of being a guest DT.  Here is this month’s great sketch.


This card is going out to one of my nieces so I’ve done it up in lots of bright colours and lots of glitter (not that you can really see the glitter in the photo!).  No birthday is complete without cake and ice cream so the Echo Park paper was just perfect for this as were the fun cupcake buttons from Dress It Up.

I've also used die cuts and the whole thing is rather Spring-like in its colours so I am also entering my card in Crafting for the Craic's current challenge using the 'die-ing for Spring' theme.  With all my many colours I am also linking my card in the current challenge at Fairy Tale Challenges.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Hair E29, E53, E55, E57
Outfit B60, B63, B66, B79, BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, R27, R29, R39, R46, R59, R85, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28, YR09, YR12, YR14, YR16
Chalks & Powders etc
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder ~ Magic Moon Pearls
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Wonky Squares
Embellishments
Dress It Up Buttons ~ Cupcakes & Sweet Treats
Embellishments
Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals ~ Lucky Shamrock Green
Spica ~ Clear, Lemon & Melon
Papers
Bazzill Cardstock Criss Cross ~ Sunshine
Echo Park Summer Days ~ Ice Cream
Ribbons & Trims etc
Webster’s Pages ~ Scalloped Pink Trim
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That´s a super lovely and colorfull project. It really fits perfect for our challenge. Thank you for join in!
    Hugs
    Bianca (from Fairytale Challenge)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: