Followers

Saturday 21 June 2014

Call me a relic, call me what you will...


There’s a new collection of Teen Scene images from Simply B Stamps, Baby Teens, these are my all time favourite Simply B Stamps’ line and I’ve had fun playing with Rockin’ Baby Christian on this card.


Now I’ve kept things fairly CAS as I’m thinking of this for a male card and the current sketch at Feeling Sketchy was perfect for a CAS style card.  I teamed it with some glittery papers, not sure if they show so good in the photo, but the purple one is all sparkly in person and some tinsel ribbon for even more glittery goodness as this is one rockin’ dude!  With all my glittery elements I am entering this in the current Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers’ challenge.

I don’t really do any cards without stamps on them anymore, they really seem unfinished without some image on them and I colour every day for relaxation so I’ve got to do something with the images.  So I’ve got the stamped image theme from Crafting Musketeers covered with this card and so am also entering it there.

Head on over to the SBS blog to check out what the DT have done with the rest of the cute images from the Baby Teens collection.  If you missed it, you can find my first card featuring Blankie Chris over here and if you pop back shortly you can see what else I’ve done with this collection.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Mouth R000, R00, R02
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit B000, B00, B02, B23, B24, B37, B39, B41, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T8
Rattle R24, R29, R46, R59, Y13, Y15, Y17
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ A2 Curved Matting Basics
Papers
Creative Memories Happy Holiday ~ Blue
Kaisercraft Cardstock ~ Liquorice
Purple Glitter Cardstock from stash
Ribbons & Trims etc
Tinsel Ribbon from stash
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Crafting Musketeers challenge 14: stamped image, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Great image...love that he's rocking out in his pajamas!! LOL Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for the "G is for Glitter" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute :-) Great image and really like the center piece.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card -- you can never go wrong with sparkly purple paper! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring on your image. Baby Chris is a cutie. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great guy card! And you even incorporated glitter on it! LOL! Thanks for joining in the Glitter challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great male card. Just made me smile ~ Michelle FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for glittering your way to us at SoSS

    ReplyDelete
  9. A happy, groovy card Emily! He is a great bloke singing so well there.
    Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy with us.
    Debi - DT Co-ordinator@FS

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's some awesome colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: