Followers

Sunday 25 May 2014

God made all the creatures and gave them our love…


Over at Simply B Stamps Betty is rereleasing the Teen Scene Steampunk Valentine collection, one of my favourite Teen Scene collections, and I’ve got the beautiful Kitty Love London to share on my card.


The Teen Scene images are one of the collections that Betty has another artist draw for her so they aren’t permanently for sale, this collection hasn’t been available for some time now and will only be available for a limited time so be sure to check them out now before they are gone again.  They are a more cute Steampunk style than the Abigail Larson images Betty also carries.

To make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch at Friday Sketch and gone for a distressed feel.  To really challenge myself the image is printed at just one 2” tall, half the usual size I print at. 

Now this wouldn’t be a Steampunk project without some metal and gears but I think they fit in nicely.  I’ve also added in lots of pretty elements like Fran-tage and flowers to make this really feminine so I’m also entering it in the current A Creative Romance and Left of Centre challenges.

With my flowers I’m also entering it over at Kit and Clowder and I remembered to go check out the other Outlawz challenges before I started but the Paper A La Mode was the super easy anything goes so I’ve got that covered and am also linking this up there.

Now head on over to the Simply Steampunk Challenges blog and check out what my awesome teamies have created with this gorgeous images.
Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11 (cheeks E02)
Lips R24, R29
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27
Outfit B23, B24, B37, B39, B41, W00, W1, W3, W5, W7
Boots T4, T6, T8, 100
Lynx E13, E17, E19
Chalks & Powders etc
Fran-tage Embossing Enamel ~ Shabby Blue
Pebbles Chalk ~ Basic Light Blue
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Marvellous Squares
Embellishments
Tim Holtz Idea-ology ~ Foliage
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Pumice Stone, Tea Dye & Walnut Stain
Papers
Authentique Seasons: Winter ~ Co-ordinating Solid & Three
Glitz Vintage Blue ~ Floral
Ribbons & Trims etc
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card, love the image and flowers. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Emily and as always your coloring is awesome these colors are beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Left of Centre Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card,love the distressing & great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background and embellishments! Thanks for sharing with LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance Girly Card Challenge.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! A Fabulous Project! Thank you for joining our Girly challenge at Left of Center, I hope you will join us At The Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: