Followers

Monday 10 March 2014

The only harmless great thing



It’s challenge time over at Simply Challenged Challenges, our theme is polka dots, and I have used the new Ali and Elphie image from the Jude at the Circus collection from Simply B Stamps.


To make up my card I followed the current sketch at Outlawz.  I thought the whole circus theme needed some serious bling so I’ve gone for some Sparklets and also added glitter to the feathers in the image.

Top Tip Tuesday have a challenge going to use 3, 5 or 7 of something.  Given the sketch elements I have used three die cuts on my card so I’m linking it up at Top Tip Tuesday too.

Now won’t you colour up your favourite SBS image, break out your polka dotted paper and come join in the fun of our challenge?  We’d love to see you play along.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (E02 cheeks)
Hair Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19
Outfit RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Elphie N1, N2, N4, RV00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W10, 0
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Lacy Circles & Standard Circles
Embellishments
Kaisercraft Sparklets ~ Crimson
Inks & Paints etc
Spica ~ Blossom
Wink of Stella ~ Blue, Clear & Gold
Papers
Bazzill Dotted Swiss ~ Berry Pretty
Echo Park Springtime ~ Colored Dots
Echo Park Summer Days ~ Big Dots & Yellow
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just FAB, love this image and love how you have colored it up...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card love the image and how you have coloured it too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: