Followers

Friday 10 January 2014

Pop a Bottle for London 2014

I’m very excited to present today my first DT project for the Simply B Stamps team and this awesome, soon to be released, image New Year’s London.

 
We’ve got a new challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges too and what else would the theme be featuring this gorgeous gal celebrating new year than New Year.  So come and join the fun, any image but we sure love to see the SBS ones, and anything New Year’s related.  You’ve got until 9 February to join the fun.

London is part of the newest Teen Scene collection, Teen Holiday, that is coming soon to Simply B Stamps and she was so fun to ink.  To do up my card I actually printed her twice, once on my Copic X-Press It paper to colour and once on the blue cardstock to get the fine lines and the confetti.  I didn’t want to have to try and fussy cut around all that confetti and wanted it to be a bit sparkly and special so I used embossing powder on it.

To make up my card I followed this week’s sketch at the Outlawz Challenge.  I wish I’d had silver or gold glitter brads to match the copper ones and the confetti but this is what I had in my stash.

As I’ve used my Copics on this, I’m also entering it in the current Addicted to Stamps and More! challenge.  With my new year’s themed image I am also linking it up at Divas by Design for their let’s celebrate challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (cheeks & mouth R02)
Eyes E31, E33, E37, 0
Hair E29, E31, E35, E37, E49
Outfit R24, R29, R37, R46, R59, R89
Lynx C1, C3, C5, E02, 0
Champagne & Glass BG000, Y32, 0
Chalks & Powders etc
Ranger Embossing Powder – Clear, Copper & Pale Gold
Embellishments
Glitter Brads from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Barn Door & Chipped Sapphire
Papers
Bazzill Basics Cardstock – Blue
BoBunny Anthem –Country & Majesty
Close to My Heart Cardstock – Red
Kaisercraft Cardstock – Black
Stamps
Simply B Stamps – New Year’s London (coming soon)
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. oh this is just Fabulous Emily...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is fabulous especially her hair! Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous, fun image. Your colouring is superb, particularly on the highlights in her hair! Sorry I'm so late commenting, thanks for playing along with ASM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: