Followers

Monday 5 November 2012

The shining



On to day four of the challenge, with the instructions: “All a Glow... add "glow" to your projects... with whatever medium you color with on an image, or actual lighting if you can manage let’s get GLOWING”.

For this one I used Wicked Sorceress Betty and made her magic ball glow.



Copic colours I used were:
Skin YGoo, YG03, YG06 (using tip-to-tip blending)
Eyes E51, E53, E55
Eye shadow BV00, BV02, BV04
Mouth R22, R24
Dress and headpiece BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08
Shoes BV13, BV17
Magic staff YG00, YG03, E51, E53, E55
Glow YG00

I couldn’t find any glow paint so I just had to use my glowy YG00.  I followed the technique used by Kristy from Some Odd Girl to try and show the glow over Betty.  Check out her awesome video showing how this should be done.

When I finished colouring Betty up I realised that the tag didn’t need anything more so I just added an epoxy sentiment sticker and some ribbon and that was that.  I adhered Betty with some 3D Zots and we were good to go.

I inked the back with Ranger Chrome Yellow and used the same for the sentiment.  I didn’t have any glow stickers so just added some epoxy ones with glittery patterns.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: