Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

All wrapped up



So we’re on to day three of the challenges and the instructions were: “Super simple, use gauze and Wrap up your projects!”.  And what better image to use than a mummy, this one is Wrapped Up Rio.






Copic olours I used were:
Hair E31, E33, E35, E37
Skin E50, E51, E53, E55 (E93 cheeks)
Eyes E31, E33, E35, E37
Lips E04, E93
Earrings Y28
Bandages w-1, w-3

I think I should have used some light colour to highlight where the light source would be hitting her (the right side) but I still need a lot more practice on colouring white.  It is harder than colouring black I think.

I used some Smooch Molasses on her earrings for a bit of blingy sparkle.  To fit with the challenge I raided the first aid kit for some bandages and wrapped those around the tag.  The ‘Happy Halloween’ sticker is from the Secret Pumpkin Swap stash.  The big pumpkin at the top was a clear sticker from my Halloween stash that I mounted on some cream card so it would show up better.  I used 3D Zots to adhere Rio and the pumpkin sticker, the sentiment sticker had foam squares for mounting.  Some more American Crafts polka dot cross-grain ribbon to finish and the front of the tag was done.

For the back I inked round the white card with Ranger Chrome Yellow and added a matching pumpkin sticker, this one was an epoxy version.  I finished off with my sentiment also stamped in Chrome Yellow and my little logo tag.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: